- Practicing Preservation I: Insight into the Work of the Municipal Monument Preservation
Tatiana Lori (monument conservator of the Canton of Bern)
- Practicing Preservation II: Insight into the Work of the Cantonal Monument Preservation
Dr. Jean-Daniel Gross (monument conservator of the City of Bern)
- Management of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Monument Preservation and Marketing of historical buildings at the Klassik Stiftung Weimar
Dr. Ulrike Lorenz (director of Klassik Stiftung Weimar)
- Ethics and Methods in Monument Preservation
Reto Nussbaumer (monument conservator of the Canton of Aargau)
- Preservation of Historical Monuments in Switzerland. History and Structures
Dr. Nina Mekacher (deputy director, section Baukultur, Federal Office of Culture)
- Theory and History of Monument Preservation in the German-Speaking World
Dr.-Ing. Eva Schäfer (head of architectural conservation office Architekturgeschichten)
Last updated February 1, 2023
Students must also complete an internship lasting at least four weeks in an institution within the field of monument preservation (4 credits).
Concept and development
Prof. Dr. Bernd Nicolai, Institute of Art History, Chair of Architectural History and Monument Preservation, with external colleagues.