Faculty of Humanities

Minor from another university

If you want to do a Minor at another Swiss university, you must apply for this at the Collegium Decanale. Please write us an e-mail with the following information:

  • residential address and contact data
  • enrollment number
  • course of studies so far
  • targeted combination of the study fields and focus
  • reason why it has to be a Minor from another university

A Minor from another university is reasonable if Bern university does not offer this field of studies. The targeted university must offer the Minor you chose with the same amount of ECTS (normally BA 60 ECTS, MA 30 ECTS). The completion of the Minor always follows the rules of the university that offers the Minor.

All information can be found at the central webpage.